The statement of accounts for the quarter ending June 2009 and September 2009, Duly audited by our internal auditor, were approved by the PC and published by displaying it on the Chruch notice board. The salient points are:
- We have been consistently providing financial support to the needy to educate their children,
- Provided financial support to the deserving to obtain quality medical care,
- Help poor congregations to have good infrastruture for conducting their worship services as well as their community activities,
- Help needy students in Theological education,
- Contribute to Theological colleges to extend scholarships,
- Supporting the activities in the mission fields,
- Contributing towards flood relief.
It will be seen that over 45% of the recepits from members subscription and offetory is spent on the above. In order to ensure that our giving reaches only the deserving ,the Finance Committee drafted comprehensive guidelines for providing financial support.