1. Mrs. Ellen Samuel - President
2. Mrs. A. Shanti Mohan Raj - Secretary
3. Mrs. Rani Padman - Asst. Secretary
4. Dr. Lalitha Manoharan - Vice President I
5. Mrs. Prabha George - Vice President II
6. Mrs. Elizabeth Jacob - Treasurer
7. Mrs. Susy Ponniah - Asst. Treasurer
The Women's Fellowship of St. Mark's works towards a meaningful ministry among the needy & poor and also provides a platform for fellowship and growth in the Christian faith. We meet twice a month and have many programmes and activities as detailed below:
1. Women's Sunday: The entire Sunday service is conducted by the members of WF.
2. Bible Study: WF has Bible study session led by very dedicated Christians who encourage women to strengthen family life and to raise the standard of Gods Truth in the society.
3. Seminars & Retreats: WF holds one-day Seminars & Retreats based on themes like 'How to share Christian faith today'; 'The power of conviction'- led by passionate Christian speakers.
4. Harvest Thanksgiving: Festival: WF puts up a stall and the proceeds contributed to support church projects like the Bypanahalli Church Construction and many others.
5. GNM Courses: WF sponsors student of General Nursing and Midwifery courses and also Geriatric Care courses in CSI Hospital.
6. Breakfast Sale: BF Sales are held trice a year. Fresh, nutritious and homely food are provided through Breakfast Sale to the members of St. Mark's after morning services.
7. Pre-School: During the Christmas season WF sponsors lunch, gifts and sweets to all the children, staff and helpers of St. Peter's Church pre-school. Financial support is extended towards the payment of rent of school building.
8. CSI Hospital: Every year during the festival season WF spends time with the patients of the Geriatric Ward, sing carols, distribute goodies & gifts and extend financial assistance to meet their other requirements.
9. Old Age Homes: WF visits old age homes like Friend-in-Need Society & Little Sisters of the Poor and give donation to meet their requirements.
10. Vishranthi Nilayam: WF has fellowship with Sisters, shares the joy of Christmas and gives cash gifts to each of them. WF also participates in Vishranthi Day celebration.
11. Cookery Demonstration: Easy to make and quick to serve recipes are demonstrated.
12. Orphanages: WF visits orphanages and give cash donations.
13. World Day of Prayer: Every year the members of WF participate in the global event with great reverence and humility.
14. Home Visit: Members who are home bound due to various reasons are visited.
15. Christmas Programme: Every year WF stages wonderful Christmas pageants like 'On the Road to Bethlehem', 'Angelic Perspective to Nativity'. Christmas dinner is provided for all including the Cathedral staff & their families. Christmas gifts are also distributed.
16. Picnics: WF arranges enjoyable and memorable picnics to various places - Ivy Rosa, Manipal County, other resorts.
WF extends a warm invitation to all women members of St. Mark's to join the service oriented fellowship to glorify our gracious and merciful Lord.